Inspirational Quotes for Work, Among the many ways to encourage people to achieve their goals are motivational phrases and discourses, which usually contain a good dose of wisdom, which can be applied to multiple situations, both personal and collective.
Reflecting on a small sentence, about its meaning and scope, is a dynamic that has positive effects when performed in a group. In the work environment, this strategy is useful and appropriate, to generate and maintain a good working climate.
Many prominent figures in different areas, recorded their experiences and knowledge in letters, speeches and statements, which have been an example of good work. There are also some quotes whose authors are unknown, but without doubt, they had enough criteria and knowledge to leave assertive messages to society. Both have something in common: they are universal.
17 Inspirational Quotes for Work
1) Nothing on this earth can stop the man who has the correct mental attitude to achieve his goal. Nothing on this earth can help a man with the wrong mental attitude.
2) An optimist sees opportunities in every calamity. A pessimist, see calamities at every opportunity.
3) You will never have a second chance to make a first impression.
4) Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, answer yes and immediately get to learn how it is done.
“Franklin Delano Roosevelt”
5) Self-confidence is the first secret to success.
“Ralph Waldo Emerson”
17 Inspirational Quotes for Work (6-10)
6) The triumph is not always to win, but never to be discouraged.
7) A calm sea does not make sailors.
8) An intelligent man is not the one who has many ideas, but the one who knows how to take advantage of the few that he has.
9) The Chinese use two strokes to write the word crisis. One means danger and the other means opportunity, therefore in the midst of a crisis, stay alert to danger without losing sight of the opportunity.
“John F. Kennedy”
10) Success is not achieved only with special qualities. It is above all a work of constancy, method, and organization.
17 Inspirational Quotes for Work (11-17)
11) When we do not know to which port we are heading, all the winds are unfavorable.
12) Discipline is the most important ingredient of success.
13) You’re always right, if you think you can, you can, and if you think you can not, you can not. Either way, you’re right.
14) Motivation impels us to begin and habit allows us to continue.
15) To direct people, walk behind them.
16) Who does not love their work, even if they work all day is an unemployed person.
17) The work that is never started is the one that takes longer to complete.
These and many other quotes can serve as inspiration when fulfilling goals and purposes, but it depends to a large extent on the way they are interpreted, and on the willingness to assume the attitudes that experts advise.
We also invite you to visit our page about success phrases and phrases of work success.